I get a lot of inspiration and ideas every time I visit Diane's blog Food, Fun and Life in the Charente. She posted a beautiful picture of birds bathing as seen from her window. I thought of carving one to enjoy even for a fleeting moment and maybe share it with you too. The birds were carved from huge carrots and the bird bath of squash and the pedestal was butternut. Enjoy!
- Watermelon Radish Salad and Hummingbirds
- Prickly Pear Lemonade and Jelly
- Golden Baskets - Thai Inspired Appetizers
- A Bird Bath as Seen from My Kitchen Window
- Tandoori and 5 Spice - 2 Chicken Barbecues with O...
- Fish for life - Salmon Mousse
- Sfogliatelle Shortcut for Valentine's Day
- Sugar Cookies for Your Sweet
- Bruschetta with Love - Mini Heirloom Tomatoes with...
- ▼ February (9)
View my complete profile