I get a lot of inspiration and ideas every time I visit Diane's blog Food, Fun and Life in the Charente. She posted a beautiful picture of birds bathing as seen from her window. I thought of carving one to enjoy even for a fleeting moment and maybe share it with you too. The birds were carved from huge carrots and the bird bath of squash and the pedestal was butternut. Enjoy!
Google Website Translator Gadget
Art is in the Kitchen
- Watermelon Radish Salad and Hummingbirds
- Prickly Pear Lemonade and Jelly
- Golden Baskets - Thai Inspired Appetizers
- A Bird Bath as Seen from My Kitchen Window
- Tandoori and 5 Spice - 2 Chicken Barbecues with One
- Fish for life - Salmon Mousse
- Sfogliatelle Shortcut for Valentine's Day
- Sugar Cookies for Your Sweet
- Bruschetta with Love - Mini Heirloom Tomatoes with...
- ▼ February (9)
View my complete profile